Medical Equipment Operating Lease
What is an operating lease and rental?
It’s a finance option that works well for medical equipment that depreciates quickly, has a short life span or is constantly in need of upgrading. It’s similar to a finance lease but, gives you more flexibility.
You might have also heard it called a rental agreement, rental, fully maintained operating lease or non maintained operating lease.
How do they work?
We purchase the medical equipment and rent it to you for an agreed payment over a fixed term.
You get to use the equipment without the hassle of disposing of it at the end of its life. It’s like renting your equipment over a fixed period.
What sort of medical equipment do operating leases best suit?
- Office equipment
What are the benefits of operating leases and rentals?
- Upgrade, add and replace – make changes to your equipment throughout the contract
- You keep your capital – no deposit required and we pay 100% for the equipment so you don’t need to tie up your funds
- Less risk – because you don’t fork out a huge payment to buy the equipment
- Short or long term contracts – from 2 to 5 years
- Easy budgeting – fixed rental and interest so you always know what you’re up for
- Tax advantages – 100% deductable when used solely for business
- We pay GST – so you’re monthly payments are lower
Like to find out more about an operating lease for your business equipment?
Contact us in Sydney on 1300 288 874 or apply online today
Or learn more about the different medical and dental finance packages you can choose from: